Co-Host an Event
NOFAS Illinois partners with a number of organizations and professionals to host trainings and forums for social service providers, DCFS staff, foster or adoptive parents, educators, counselors, allied health care professionals, social workers, or any person whose work brings them in contact with those who have FASD. Some of the events provide CPDU and CEU options. If your organization would like to partner with NOFAS Illinois to host, or make a presentation at, an event similar to those listed here, please contact us.
- Academic Faculty Conference: ‘Protecting Baby’s Developing Brain’ A Workshop on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). September, 2011
- Association for Education of Young Children (AEYC) annual conference
- Illinois School Psychology Association annual conference
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Workshop: Understanding Diagnostic Criteria, Behaviors and Interventions. Peoria, IL. January, 2011
- FASD Symposium at University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL. October, 2010
- Illinois FASD Conference – An Invisible Silent Epedemic. Prairie State College, Chicago Heights, IL. November, 2010
- MILE (Math Interactive Learning Experience) Workshop with Dr. Julie Kable. Cherry Hilll Conference Center, Joliet, IL. November, 2010
- FASD Faith Community Breakfast. August, 2010
- FASD Awareness Day event (in cooperation with Illinois Representative Al Riley and benefitting Grand Prairie Services) Jazz in the Park, Olympia Fields, IL. September, 2010
- Brainstorming: Understanding the Effects of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, at The Cradle, Evanston, IL. May, 2010
- FASD Seminar – Alcohol and Pregnancy: The Cost and the Consequences, at DuPage County Administrative Bldg., Wheaton, IL. May, 2010
MAILING LIST: Don’t miss another educational and learning opportunity.
Contact us at 630-548-4501 or by email: email@example.com to be added to the list to receive information about upcoming events.