Neurofeedback, Counseling and FASD Institute of Illinois (NCFII)
24W 500 Maple Ave. Suite 214
Naperville, IL 60540
QEEG Guided Neurofeedback Training
The NCFII is offering neuropsychology assessment with QEEG assessments, QEEG analysis and neurofeedback trainings. The training alleviates the symptoms and challenges associated with: FASD, ADHD, anxiety disorders, learning disorders, mood disorders, impulse control disorders, autism spectrum disorders, anger issues, social skills deficits, cognitive issues, and behavioral issues.
The NCFII accepts most major insurance and Medicaid and will work with families to set up a payment plan, if needed.
- Summer social skills groups for children (ages 7 to 12) and teens (ages 13 to 18)
- Skills Achievement Groups
Read about how the services offered by NOFAS Illinois and the NCFII are helping families. Click here to download: Parent Testimonials – PDF
- QEEG-guided neurofeedback therapy with ongoing behavioral consultation
- Z-score training
- Consultation for individuals and families affected by FASD
- Parent-to-parent support
- FASD presentations
- Professional trainings
- FASD Screenings and Assessments
- Behavioral strategies for parents and caregivers
- Community education
- Training for juvenile justice professionals
- Training for addiction professionals
- Resource center, referrals and information.
For more information about these services, email email@example.com or call 630-548-4501.